Dry skin. How to fight it?

3f5ddb73fe330d50d34b72e907b282b0

Dermatologists say that only 20% of the people God has “given” dry skin. The remaining 80% is dry it for life.

Causes of dry skin may be different: the weather and climatic conditions, improper care, skin care, age-related changes, stress, and, of course, the wrong food.
If the age and weather, unfortunately, we are not subject to, above all else, affecting the skin, it can work.
Lack of vitamins and polyunsaturated fats contribute to dry skin, so it is important that your food was the most diverse. In this post, presented 7 foods to include in your diet in autumn and winter to nourish the skin and give it a healthy and fresh look.
  1. Avocado. Natural oils contained in avocado, can transform dry skin. By the way, dermatologists in the appearance of dry skin blamed lack polinasyschschennyh fat. Avocado just did help to make up their supply. A high content of vitamins A and E helps to smooth fine lines and wrinkles. фото3
  2. Salmon. This fish – the leader in omega-3 (polyunsaturated fats)). Omega-3 is a “foundation” for beautiful hair, skin and nails. If you are a vegetarian, then the portion of omega-3 you can get in walnuts, salmon are slightly inferior. foto_salmondry walnut fruit studio isolated closeup
  3. A decoction of rose and marigold. Doctors do not recommend drinking the night tea or coffee because of the high content of caffeine. Try replacing “afternoon tea” on herbal tea. Particular attention should be paid to the calendula and rose. Dermatologists, in particular Amy Nyuburger (member of the American Academy of Dermatology), argue that the marigold and rose petals – a great helper in the fight against dry skin. As in the case of avocado, the broth can be used both inside and outside as a tonic. 22bd89cdc139 67_0_enl
  4. Coconut milk and oil. These two products – a real treasure treasure in the form of healthy fats and vitamins. The coconut milk contains vitamins A, E, B and C. In addition, coconut milk is required for the body element, copper, which is very difficult to obtain from other foods. Coconut oil is also rich in vitamins, but it is worth remembering that it can clog pores, so if you carry heavy kamedogennye oil, then it should get round. 152_zoom
  5. Sweet potato. Or sweet potatoes that can compete with carrots for the title of leader of the content of vitamin A. In addition, sweet potatoes there is vitamin C, which helps the immune system to resist the cold, wind and microbes in the autumn-winter period. sp6_zps7e733724
  6. Olives. Not to be confused with the olives. Olives assist the skin to cope with the feeling of tightness and peeling. Olives – a great supplier of vitamin E in the treasury of our body. And olive oil has long established itself as an excellent natural, is not inferior purchased, make-up remover tool. 0d989290947b
  7. Water. Water, water and again water. In order to achieve a normal level of the water balance of the skin need to drink daily for 1.5 – 2 liters of pure water. Also, if you are worrying quality of tap water, buy bottled water and wash yourself to her. 1441201429general_pages_i50701_iz_za_avarii_bez_xolodnoi_vody_ostalis_jiteli_10_domov

Today, that’s all. Be beautiful and healthy.

With love, your HRT Ray.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s